Outsourcing has become commonplace, both for overseas and local work whereby small and larger companies commonly sought to outsource their software development needs to other countries.
If you are looking for a great offshore destination, put the Philippines on your list to consider. It is one of Asia’s best outsourcing destinations for custom software creation, application development, mobile applications, and software testing.
As a result, many are realizing the benefits of outsourcing to the Philippines as it’s fast announcing itself as the new heir to the outsourcing crown.
Benefits of Software Outsourcing to the Philippines:
The outsourcing concept has been around for about two decades now, while the Philippines has only recently emerged as a suitable outsourcing destination. A lot of it can be attributed to the favorable political landscape that has allowed the industry to thrive and a dedicated and hardworking workforce. Here are some of the key benefits and reasons to outsource to the Philippines.
- Reduced cost of software development and increased profitability.
- Highly skilled workforce.
- Government support and favorable policies.
- Fluency in English.
- Stable infrastructure.
- Latest technology.
Compatible culture whereby English language is the primary language used by almost everyone in the country. As a result, it is easier for western companies to do business here.
Outsourcing software to the Philippines is a successful solution, but you have to consider and manage the risks associated with offshore outsourcing.
Challenges of Software Outsourcing to the Philippines and how ITOP proffer solutions to ensure maximum customer satisfaction:
- Time zone differences: The Philippines is 12 hours ahead of the Eastern Time zone of the US. You’re going to have to keep this in mind when selecting a construction firm to work with. ITOP will help find the best software outsourcing companies in the Philippines, with key tech leaders accessible during US business hours for efficient communication.
- Explaining the geography: The Philippines is home to a collection of islands. In your travel planning, be aware of this. The main island of a region has one-or-more anchor cities that serve as the hub for business and commerce. ITOP software outsourcing company offers the best resources and introduces clients to vetted companies in the Philippines.
- Work with an experienced, domestic project manager: Over the years in the industry, we’ve seen businesses thrive with outsourcing, and unfortunately, some companies struggle. ITOP helps to find successful companies that use a project manager with experience working with teams in the Philippines.
It’s been observed that the most critical challenges of companies that contract software outsource development are lack of project management, poor monitoring systems, lack of collaboration, cultural and linguistic issues, failure to manage end-user expectation, lack of negotiation strategies, and unforeseen contingencies. However, ITOP helps clients overcome many of the barriers to outsourcing, saving consumers time, money, and effort.